THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS (TO YALE)
Last-modified: 2011-06-01 (水) 17:17:35
THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS (TO YALE)（道楽息子、イェールに帰る）
- John : Professor.
- MacDougal : Oh, it's you, dear boy. Come in. Come in. And shut the door.
- John : What's going on? You leaving?
- MacDougal : Yes, sir. Yes I am, sir.
- MacDougal : You know, you know the thing, the thing that is vital without which scholarship cannot proceed, sir?
- John : No, I don't.
- MacDougal : Not having a bullet in your flipping neck, sir.
- MacDougal : I'm not cut out for this.
- MacDougal : No, not cut out for this at all.
- John : Nope.
- MacDougal : They're fucking savages! Savages!
- John : I think we all are.
- MacDougal : Not me, sir. I'm from Connecticut.
- MacDougal : I'm a professor at Yale! I write books!
- MacDougal : I do not deserve to die out here!
- MacDougal : Where's my tincture?
- MacDougal : Oh yes.
- John : You okey, Professor?
- MacDougal : Dandy, sir. Just dandy.
- MacDougal : Oh Great heavens above!
- Dutch : Is that you, John?
- John : Hello, Dutch.
- Dutch :I think that's what they call, two for the price of one out here in this wonderful place!
- John : Maybe so, Dutch.
- Dutch : You and your friend there the professor...
- Dutch : We're going to kill the both of ya.
- John : Why do you want to do a thing like that?
- Dutch : I don't know, spot, I guess.
- John : Fair enough. Why don't I come out there, we fight.
- John : Let the professor go and send your boys back to their families?
- Dutch : Well that, that sounds like a beautiful plan, John.
- Dutch : Only problem is, my boys here, they already lost their families a long time ago.
- Dutch : We aren't thievesm, John, we're fighting for something.
- Dutch : A bit like you, only we're fightng for an idea, not just for ourselves.
- John : That's beautiful, Dutch.
- John : You always were a fine speaker.
- Dutch : I was.
- Dutch : Now, would you kindly send that academic out here, so we can show him what we really think about the art of anthropology.
- MacDougal : Please, sir, what are we going to do?
- John : I'm going to hand you over to them and watch them tear you limb from limb.
- MacDougal : What?
- John : I'm just kidding.
- John : We're going to run across the rooftops, get you back to your ivory tower.
- MacDougal : Oh! Thank you, thank you, sir.
- John : Don't thank me, we're still here.
- John : Come on.
- MacDougal : Good day, sir... madam.
- A man : Look here sir, what is the meaning of this... this outrage?
- John : You two stay down and shut up.
- MacDougal : Come on, we can get to the roof this way.
- Follow MacDougal to the roof.
- MacDougal : This way! Hurry!
- MacDougal : John! Help me John!
- Gang member : Stay back or the teacher gets it!
- MacDougal : My god, you took your sweet time!
- MacDougal : Chirst alive, how many are there? We're completely surrouded!(ランダムセリフ)
- MacDougal : What do we do 2010-08-02 (月) 00:03:33 They're got us pinned down on both sides!（ランダムセリフ）
- Take out Dutch's snipers.
- John : I think that's most of 'em. The coast looks clear.
- MacDougal : Come on, then, let's make a break for it!
- Follow MacDougal. across the rooftops.
- MacDougal : Hurry, Marston!
- MacDougal : The horses should be in an alleyway down here!
- MacDougal : Alright, get us out of this hellhole!(ランダムセリフ)
- MacDougal : Come on, let's get the hell out of Blackwater.(ランダムセリフ)
- Escort MacDougal. out of Blackwater.
- MacDougal : Right, to the station! I'm not staying in this place a minute longer!
- MacDougal : This really couldn't have gone more horrible wrong.
- John : At least you got some good material for your next book.
- MacDougal : You know. I dreamt of documenting the last days of the old west.
- MacDougal : The romance, the honor, the nobility! But it turns out it's just people killing each other.
- John : It always was, Professor. And the old West ain't quite dead yet.
- MacDougal : Oh I know, Mr. Marston. Believe me, I know.
- MacDougal : I can't believe this! They're still chasing us!(ランダムセリフ)
- MacDougal : No! Here they come again, Marston!(ランダムセリフ)
- MacDougal : I just can't believe I was wrong all these years. Or was I right? I don't even know anymore.
- MacDougal : They are savages!
- John : No more than you and me.
- MacDougal : Most of these men were raised on reservations, educated in boarding schools. And what good has it done?
- John : Their land was taken from 'em. Land they'd lived on for hundreds of years.
- MacDougal : Yes, for their own good! To turn them into productive famers. They were given religion.
- MacDougal : Good lord, do they ever give up?
- John : What are you going to do 2010-08-02 (月) 00:03:33
- MacDougal : Get as far away from here as humanly possible.
- MacDougal : Back to where people eat with knives and forks and don't spend every second of the day trying to kill each other.
- John : You going back to Yale?
- MacDougal : Er, I'm not sure I can just yet.
- Join MacDougal at the train station.
- MacDougal : Here we are! Finally! A one way ticket to civilization, please!
- MacDougal : My research complete; much as I thought, there's no civilizing this savage land.
- John : I could have told you that for nothing.
- MacDougal : Ah, but they'll give me a prize in New Haven for this.
- MacDougal : Well, they bloody better.
- MacDougal : Well... goodbye, Mr.Marston.
- MacDougal : Best of luck, dear friend.
- John : So long, Professor.
- MacDougal : So long, sir.